I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Happy Night Before 2009!

Bye Bye 2008!
&
Welcome 2009!!!
So...We just have our last BBQ party in year 2008 =)
Erm...I don't have much things to say about it...
A picture worth a thousand words...right?
Enjoy IT!!!Before the party starts...It's Raining!
Haha...We was so lucky that it rains...coz I don't need to clean the floor...this time!
LOLZ!
Friends...(Boys)
Haiz...You all come to party or what?
Always looking at the Computer....What's Interesting?
Hmm....I wonder what they are viewing until need to see like that...
=..= Let's fire up!
Nice idea?
Aren't they beautiful?
Developing our BBQ fire...
Lot's of liquids!
Get prepared your Water Tank for the ATTACK!!!
"Cock" Brand Fire Starter...
Don't use this "Cock" brand fire starter if you want to BBQ some...
Sausages!!!
Because....

"Cock"
It will burn your sausage that will looks like....Haha...lolz
What's this?
Everybody also got their pose...
lolz!Oh...Cute?
Is our promoter CUTE enough?
wakaka....5,4,3,2,1....Happy New Year!
Just being Crazy to celebrate New Year!!!
Shouting!
Playing!
Screaming!
&
Anything that is....
CRAZY!!!Our Thousand Hands Buddha!
Hey! Where's my hand?
Oops....I was the Camera man lah...
Swt!Do You Believe in Ghost?
When we are taking our last photo...
When I view it...I saw something...
What's behind US?
Ghost?
Wow...Ghost also want to countdown & take photo with us ar?

Okk!
It's not Ghost lah...
Later that night...after I clean up my house...
I look at my watch...
He greets me A Happy New Year too...
THX...Muacks!Ok lah...
Felt tired already...
Wish all Readers
A Happy New Year

-THE END-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP