I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Friend's Toy Phone?

Since a week we din't meet up already....
Yesterday I get a phone call...hmm 1 of my best friend call me...he don't have a mobile phone for sometime...so I answered...then he wanted to meet me up...so I accepted...
When I met him i did not ask what phone he's using now...
then after that he took out his phone & called someone else...
When I first look at It!
Wah! U Siao ar!!! Ur phone look like tat 1?! It looks like kids phone lah...
Made In China 1 ar?

After his call he let me discover his phone....
Not China 1 woh...Hello Moto leh...
It's antena so Cute!!!
Then...I opened the red cap...
What is it? Such wire inside...for light?
Haha..after that i only know...it's not for the light or something.....
It's a broken antena....he just put that red cap to make it not so ugly....
haha...

By the way I don't even know this phone have 3G...
And I haven't saw such model in Malaysia...
That's all!

-THE END-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP