I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Blitzing Vadar Monster Roars!

Computer Speakers
What kind of speakers you are using for your computer?
A normal stereo spekers?
For me I'm some kind of people who like to listen loud & strong bass!
So, I choose to buy Logitech's Spekers
They are not famous speaker maker, but their are better than those speaker made by example like: Creative, Altec Lancing.... My Blitzing Vadar Monsterious Speakers!
I use so many speakers because i used my Blitzing Vadar Monster as a entertainment pc...
for party...kara-ok ...bla bla bla
This is the Logitech's Z-2300, it's not the newest model but it's a good speaker for bass =)
Why it's better than other brands? Because the don't use plastics for good speakers & woofer

This model, it have THX logo on it...And when I watch Movies, it's just like I'm in the cinema...
With Logitech's Satellite Speakers,you can feel the gun shots!
Even when you are playing game, games like Counter-Strike, Halo, Battle Field, Ghost Recon, Gears of War...those shooting type of game...You'll feels like the Gun Shooting are real!
It's air sucker! On the left side of it

It's rear, with those fins..to release heat faster

This is the Logitech's X-230...this first speaker I bought for my com!
Also a good speaker,now I use it to support my Z-2300 coz when I'm using low volume it's bass is just nice!

It's rear...nothing special...just a bass volume & a speaker plug.

This two I bought it just for fun...to make me a surround sound system...
and make my game more fun!






-THE END-

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Woo... You have so many speakers. Can give me one ah? ^_^

James Chu December 22, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

haha...then my Monster will be kitty...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP