I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gatsby Wax

Gatsby Wax!
I believe many of the teenagers(Boys) uses this brand to make up their HAIR!
And I believe many of you have seen this advertisment...right?
My parents always say that this is a stupid/lousy advertisment....why? They say:"Look at those pictures, the more you use it...the faster you get old!

Hmm...do you think Gatsby want to tell you about this?
But never mind, after some time that I realise that it's not telling you, you use more you'll get older faster...

Look at these pictures...look care fully...
What does not change?
Face?
Age?

Look at the man's hair, when he was young until he is old till death he still left his good looking hair!
Young & Cool...right?
Getting older but still making some style for his hair....

About 60-70 years old I think....his hair still looks Great!

Old Enough? Not even a chance for his hair!

Till he left his skeleton...his hair still look as he was 20 years old...

Do you think that I'm Correct?
Just leave a comment!
THX
-THE END-


1 comments:

Henry Lee December 4, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

haha..ur latest post is so funny :) wonder why his hair nv become white and fall... lol XD good one there!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP