I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Saturday, December 20, 2008

D60 Test!

Today,my mum suddenly wanted to go to Suria KLCC...
Then I take a quick bath then grapped the Nikon D60
And start going...
After I arrived, my mum just gone to shopping!
I'm not interested in shopping so I went outside at the lake there...& Start taking photos..
Nothing much...but a lot of people sitting around there...

Yoshinova Beef Rice! Have a try!
After my mum bought her *stuffs* we went to the food court to have out dinner..
After dinner I went outside again...coz
Night Fountain View(Raining)
After dinner I went outside fountain there again...to take the fountain(again!) but it's raining...
hmm....do you think it's more beautiful when it's at night?Fountain All Up View...
Just ok!..Not pro yet...
But satisfied me lah...for noob like me..

KLCC! Nice?
KLCC's Every year the same big huge Christmas Tree
Presents dropping from the sky?
GO Grap One!!!
Christmas tree with presents...
In front of the Christmas Tree...they have a group of people who singing Christmas songs...
In hi-pitch! Ouch! my ears hurts!!!
Hohoho!
Merry X'mas!
Same with me to all of You!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year....
Oops...Haven't new year yet!
Later lah....
Bye!





-THE E&d-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP