I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My New/Old Toy?

After going to The Curve, I gone to buy this thing...
Hmm....do you know what is it?The answer is...this is a turn table or we called it record player...
Seen this thing before?
So, what should I call it? A new thing but an old stuff...haha..
I bought this baby coz my mum have kinda lot of the albums...
hmm...it has a little needle..always need to change it to protect the big black disk...
this baby is a modern version...it comes with left & right audio
Carpenters? do you know who are they? Maybe your parents knows...
Do you know how big this album is? It's bigger than your text book for sure!
Yup! This is the Disc...
So big but so little songs compare to Compact Disc(CD)
Each side it's about 4-5 songs only...
The Wynners! You know them? If dunno never mind...
At least I think you may know Alan Tam...he started singing with this band then started to sing single...
All need buy original....no pirated..haha
Haha!..This one...I think is the most expensive once between all these disc...
But I don't like it much....cost it hurts MY EAR!!!
Aiyo...so many disc inside...need change how many times only can finish?!

Wow...green colour....I dunno why...but i think maybe this one is more higher quality
Finally, Terasa Tang
Hmm...not bad...this one have 10 songs on a side
And it's made in Malaysia too...
This one is the smaller version, it's play speed is 45...rpm
But it's more compact compare to the big once which it's play speed is 33 1/3 rpm..
And it's just a litte bit bigget than Cds..

This is all my mum collected...I'll buy more if I had some time...

-The End-

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Woo... This is really old stuff. ^_^

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP