I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Curve?

Today I pop out to THE CURVE!
After viewing friend's blog about the X'mas deco there, I decide to have a look!
Nothing much for me to buy there...
So I just walked around there...
The most biggest X'mas tree at The Curve

Huge grass like Giraffe...

Later then, I had lunch at a restaurant called 'little penang kafe'
Kinda many people having lunch there too....
Then I saw something that make me laught...
'Pat Poh Herbal Tea'? for Pat Poh ar?
Maybe Damansara there got many Pah Poh..
So, I ordered Curry Laksa...taste just fine but I felt those sea food are not really fresh
I spotted this fire-truck outside The Curve!Later, I walked to Ikano then Ikea too...
Inside the bridge to Ikano from The Curve,
that's a stall selling T-shirts with many funny word or logo on it....
Sorry ya! They don't allowed us to take pictures there...
I also curi-curi take...Sh!I also bought one for myself...I think only the Chinese knows whats the joke is...haha!After that I gone to Ikea & have a cup of unlimited refill coffee
With a Curry Puff...
Oops..too much curry for today...hope dinner won't be Curry Chicken...Before going home...I went outside and see whats going on outside Ikea...with many tents there

Hmm..they were selling things for gardening & flowers too!

-THE END-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP