I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My New DSLR-Nikon D60

Yeah! I get a Nikon D60 myself for Christmas!Not this one!
This should be in my little museum...
This the one! With the 18-55mm f/3.5 VR lens
Don't ask me the total price first...k?
The bag when I bought my Nikon d60...kinda nice...
hmm...what's inside that big bag...
It contains...A d60 kit,Tamron lense,a bag, & a cleaning kit!
I bought the D60 in just like a package...
This is the Tamron AF70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di
I don't need this lens normally...it's for shooting on stage or far pictures...
I bought this coz they offer me kinda good price if I buy with the D60
Normally it's price is above 1k on it's own...
My D60 equiped with the Tamron huge lens....
It's kinda heavy too...

I also bought a filter or called protector for the two lens and the LCD...

Other upgrades for my D60 is the memory...I upgrade to 8gb... it can let me take up to 1k of photos...wow!

I think it's worth it...I bought it around 2500-3k...
Worth it?
Leave a comment please...











-Th3 3nd-


4 comments:

Henry Lee December 24, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

3k? In my honest opinion, i would like to say that it's not worth at all... i had a D60 but only 4gb and standard lens with UV filter, bags and lots of accessories only cost me bout rm2100. Most probably they have overpriced your tammy 70-300 which the market price is only at rm700+... do more reviews and homeworks before u get any DSLR stuff. Anyway, cheers for another D60 owner! :)

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Nice nice... D60. Enjoy shooting lo. ^_^

Hon Mun January 6, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

congrats! post more photo from ur new gadget.. =)

viper4android ios February 13, 2018 at 1:59 AM  

I found your post so interesting.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP