I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Friend's Birthday at Green Box Sg.Wang


So,today is my friend Alex's Birthday he call me to go out with him with some friends too...
Then, we went to Times Square at first...and met ...
Hohoho! Merry X'mas! Santa...From left to right: Santa, Me, Derrick, erm...Mrs Santa?
Hmm....this one is kinda interesting....I saw this when going to Times Square...
This bus stop is just like some kids land...with two horse...
After that, we went to Sungai Wang's Green Box....
We just sing & sing & sing....sing as loud as we can!
Then we get bored then we sing...小星星(little star)
=.= lame right?
haha!
This little van is my friend's special birthday gift from Green Box..
hmm....guess what's inside...
I take this picture when going home...at Times Square bridge there..
Nice?

-THE END-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP