I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Eternal Angles of Peace by SGM

Since holiday is gonna end...
So,I gone for some shots with my D60
Hmm...the reason I go for it is to get some experiences
All photos below not using flash!
Because don't want to spoil their video recordings....
Not much things to talk about it...
Below are the results...
Stage with crew





































-THE END-
Puff...after the whole night non stop aiming, change lens, settings...
blur...blur...
Now I realise that not easy to take nice pictures like a amature like me..
So, how is it?
...leave a comment please...
{THX}
{James Chu}

2 comments:

HitoMi Ng January 6, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

whoa...not bad what
i also don't have experience on this...

but shooting without flash quite mang also

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP