I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum! (Part 2)

Ok...it's time for part 2 now...
Just like normal school days...after school...ate my lunch with friends...
then SLEEP! XD
When I woke up...it felt just like another day...morning again...time to go to school...
So...I take a look at my watch as usual...
Wow! It was 0730 already...late for school!
By the moment I wanted to rush like the speed of light...
I only realised that...it was 7.30p.m.
Lolz!
After that blitzing moment...my mum came up to me...and call me out for dinner....
And this year will be celebrating her birthday at Victoria Station...
Yeah...for some time I've never gone there...
I ate Chicken & Lobster...and my parents ate Black Paper Steak!

It was just nice...
Hmm...Cocktails
If I have a chance I'll get a try for the AK 47 (sounds cool right?) & the Dry Martini (lolz! Stephen Chow's version of 007)...and maybe the Manhattan...2006 red wine...from Australia...not bad...And lastly...Dessert!
Their home made apple pie...
However...I don't like their apple pie much...
I prefer Mc Donald's red hot APPLE PIE!
The taste of it just...can say as BEST!

=THE END=
=James Chu=

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP