I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Friday, January 9, 2009

Back To School Days Again!

Reference Books...
Time passed so fast....
It's already a week since school re-opened!
I've met some of the teachers who teach my class...
My class teacher is Pn.Zakiah, will be teaching me Math this year!
Other teacher's are:
Mr. Badrol : Moral
Pn. Norhayati : Bahasa Malaysia
Pn. Law SP : Economi Asas
Mr. Ebenezer : Science
(He's a nice teacher...but since my classmates make fun of him...no more fun time again!)
(And please don't call him Energizer)
Pn. Usha : Sivik
Erm...for other subjects not sure yet... Homework...They are back once more!
Homeworkssssssss! They are getting more and more....
And everything teacher said need to take note of it!!!
Coz they will ask questions or give quiz to make sure you are alert all the time...
Just like playing Red Alert..haha...lolz~
But for the new subjects like Ekonomi Asas and Prinsip Akaun...
I've no problem with it...coz last time during Kemahiran Hidup...I've learnt before
And my KH's aren't bad...I always get a in school but dunno why I get B in PMR.. Gapen
This year's Gapen excercise book is a little bit different compare to the old once...
It's a little bit longer.... Inside Gapen
They also change add the title and date section...

Need to be working hard this year...
No more distraction from FRIENDS!!!

-THE END-

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP