I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's Up on Chinese N牛W Year?

Mahjong...Gamble...
How are you gonna spent your CNY holidays?
Study?
Play?
Wasting time?
or SLEEPING!
Today...I went to watch "The Wedding Game"
The movie was just nice....
kinda funny...
but it's not Jack Neo's movie
The next Jack Neo's upcoming movie will be
"Loves Matters"
Here's a little part of it's trailer that is kinda creative and funny...
movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m86_9EUkEmg&hl=en&fs=1">

(When the phone ring "GREEN GREEN", i PINK up the phone and say YELLOW! BLUE is this? WHITE do you want? you don't PURPLE-ly call me. if you make me angry, i will not call you BLACK)
Lolz!

Ok! I'll stop here...
Wishing You All
A Very Very Happy New Year!

!The End!
{James Chu}

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP