I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Day of Job!

My Schools' Hall
From today onwards...I'm the photographer of my school's web team!
Haha...It's quite a fun job...
Running up and down...
So, today Ive been taking for my school's "Sports Carnival",
also can call it as 'latihan rumah sukan'
Today is the turn for Rumah Kenanga & Seroja...
below are those pictures larh....



My School's Field
This is my school's field, shared with SJK(C) Taman Connaught...Primary school
Poor fella...
This guy made a good jump...but not a good landing...
Pn.Liew giving some motivation stuff...
For those who are not involved with the latihan rumah sukan...they need to stay in the hall
My School...
That's the end of it...
I'll taake more pictures of my school in future....
And..maybe activities too!
Thanks for viewing/reading

=The End=
{James Chu}

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP