I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Friday, November 27, 2009

Seafood Hunting!

Kuala Selangor, Jeti Restaurant
It's another morning after my breakfast then we went to Kuala Selangor to have some seafood!
We arrived there around 11.30 p.m. , but their tasty fish, crabs and other seafoods haven't arrived yet.
Beside the restaurant, depot.
So, I just walk around and my parents just seek for some seafood to buy.
What's this?
I'm not sure what it is english name called but they mentioned it as "Mantis Fish", correct?
Chinese calles it as "Lai Lui Har"
Cooked!
So, we did ordered a dish of it....tasty yummy! Actually nothing much about it, it's just a smaller lobster.
Close Up
Haha, just have a closer look of it. Looks like some alien,right?
Naked
Under the shell is the meat, which is in white and some purple on it.
Seafood floods!
So we ordered few crabs, a mantis fish and a mee.
Crab again!
Getting tired of eating crabs this few weeks!
Enough for me!
Okay, have it a try you guys this holiday.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP