I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Sunday, July 5, 2009

P1W1Max, Mission Failed!

The P1W1Max, probably the most fastest broadband in Malaysia,
Their ads says that there'll be Jam free when you use their P1W1Max
Hence,I decided to try it on for a trial that last for a week~
So, I tried the 1.2 mbps plan(RM99)

The Wifi Adapter
This little USB, pendrive like thing,
is a gadget for Wi-Fi
The package also includes a LAN cable and a Power Adapter.

After the 1 week of trial, I terminated it
The reason I terminate it is:
1. It have been no signal (line) for 2-3 days
2. Their line is not that stable
3. I found that it's quite hard to upload files
4. Not 100% Jam free as the promised
5. Their coverage still not that good

For the day 1-3 the line was good, it's download speed can reach 750-1000kbps
and day 4 the whole day no line.
And day 5 the line was good for a while but after that,
the line was unstable and the download speed drop to 200kbps and below.
Day 6-7 it's still the same, either no line or it's performing with a very low speed (Sometimes it's more worst than STREAMYX)

My Conclusion,
The Streamyx which is a tortoise than always keep going on, but in a slow speed;
In another hand, The P1 W1Max which is a rabbit that can runs very fast but it sleeps sometimes.
So, I don't mind to keep the slow Streamyx on going than giving away more RM11 for such bad service provider.
The Green Packet Building
To terminate it, I need to go to their HQ which located in Jalan Templer.
It's quite nice there.
But, unfortunately I also saw some people which carrying the P1W1Max Box in, I think they are coming here to do the same thing like me.
They provide free Wi-Fi service with some tea~

Counters

THE END

By:
James Chu

1 comments:

P1 Buddy January 14, 2010 at 3:25 AM  

Hi there,

i'm would like to apologize about the connection issue.. hopefully you might reconsider signing up p1 in future when our coverage is expanded.

should you require further assistance please do no hesistate to email us at talktous@p1.com.my.

I'm from P1 online social media team. Once again sorry for all the hassle..

best regards,

P1 Buddy
digital care team

care line 1300 800 888

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP