I'm Connaughtian!

SMKTC

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Star's Thumbnails Winner! Wee!

My Shot in The Star Newspaper on 13 March 2009 (Friday)
As I told you all before that I've been admitted to the hospital last week,
I took some shots there too, with my Sony Ericsson K850i.
This picture is one of my shots and I sent it to The Star's Thumbnail...
Just for fun...
I remember this picture was the last picture I taken there...
I never thought of...I'll be the WINNER!
Actually, I don't know I won until today...
Cause The Editorial of The Star sent me an e-mail today and told me I'm the winner of The Star's Thumbnails and thanks for my uncle and aunt mention about it. Original Picture
This is the original picture I took that day in HUKM.
I remember when I took this picture before the doctor told me I can be out of the hospital that day!
Thanks The Star!
I hope I can win another RM50 in the future =)
You can check it out at
http://thumbnails.thestar.com.my/view.asp?id=4327
and vote for me?

The End

By:
James Chu


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP